Leicester vs Manchester United football predictions & betting tips
We are going for the 2-1 home win to bring Champions League football back to Leicester next season
Leicester City’s chances of Champions League football next season hang on this game with The Foxes needing a win to guarantee their spot. But their form since June has been pretty poor and they were convincingly put to the sword by Tottenham Hotspur in their last game despite enjoying 71% possession (match statistics: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City (19/07/2020)).
B. Rodgers’ men have certainly been better at home this season with 60% of their points and 52% of their goals coming at the King Power. The stats give the home team a 35% chance of victory, marginally behind the visitors at 39% but with J. Vardy still hoping to win the Golden Boot and D. de Gea Quintana’s no doubt rocked by last weeks howler in the FA Cup (details: Manchester United vs Chelsea (19/07/2020)), BTTS looks a safe bet, particularly with both sides being given around a 75% chance of scoring, but at 8/13 you might want to look elsewhere for a bit of value.
United have scored just 19 goals on the road this year and the Leicester defence has been quite frugal at home. And they’re yet to concede at home in the league since the restart. So, we’re going for the 2-1 home win to bring Champions League football back to Leicester next season. That result is currently available at 9/1 or you can get 100/30 on Leicester to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1. Leicester to win and over 2.5 goals is on offer at 6/1 but if you fancy them to score and shut up shop, you’ll get them to win with a total of under 2.5 goals the 4/1 looks pretty tasty too.
Leicester vs Manchester betting
Where to find the head to head statistics, standings and past fixtures? You can access the details of the Leicester vs Manchester fixture via the prediction tab in match details or through the free football predictions section. The predictions are being calculated with sophisticated self learning algorithms delivered by real data scientists.
We are comparing our predictions of Leicester City vs Manchester United (26/07/2020) with the odds of some of the best British football bookmakers. Please note, the odds of your bookie might be different and make sure to check the betting academy before betting real money. Not betting on this fixture? Make sure to check the upcoming football matches to decide better.
- Who are Sebastian Haller’s possible replacements for West Ham?
- Which tactic would be the best for Man United to beat Liverpool?
- Should Manchester United sign Boubakary Soumare?
- Southampton vs Liverpool (1-0) Match Summary: Big blow for Liverpool
- Sheffield United vs Everton (0-1) Match Summary: Another blow for the Blades
- PSG and Real Madrid playing poker for Kylian Mbappé
- Leeds vs Manchester City football predictions & betting tips
- Leeds United vs Leicester City (1-4): Match Summary and Analysis
- Only little hope for the The Canaries: Norwich City vs Southampton match preview (June 17, 2020)
- Leeds United vs West Ham United (1-2): Match Summary and Analysis