Who beats Neymar's €222 million transfer amount record?
222 million here, 180 million there... The football madness most likely takes a break
Let's go back in time. It was August 1992 when the (back then) incredible €13 million transfer amount for Diego Maradona got broken by Gianluca Vialli reaching €16.5 million. It took 4 full years to push it further and Alan Shearer set the new one to €21 million.
After that the story gets boring. More, more, more... Zinedine Zidane €77.5 Million in August 2001, who remained the king of the charts for 8 years till overtaken by Cristiano Ronaldo with €94 million. The first player to break the magical €100 million line was Gareth Bale with €101 million in August 2013. After that there was Pogba for €105 million in 2016 and suddenly August 2017 we have seen the transfer of Neymar to Paris Saint Germain for record breaking €222 million. After that there was only one another significant PSG transfer of Kylian Mbappé for €180 million.
- Who beats Neymar's €222 million transfer amount record?
- Watford vs Norwich predictions & betting tips
- Hertha Berlin vs Union Berlin (May 22, 2020) football betting recommendations and pre-match analysis
- West Ham vs Aston Villa football predictions & betting tips
- Should Manchester United go for Kingsley Coman if they fail to sign Jadon Sancho?